Pharmacy School Admissions at NEOMED
The College of Pharmacy at NEOMED provides multiple pathways for students interested in becoming a pharmacist. Future pharmacists can apply for admission after completing just 63 hours of prerequisite coursework as an undergrad, or secure a seat in pharmacy school as a high school student or as a freshman or sophomore in college.
Which Path to Becoming a Pharmacist is right for you?
Who should apply?
Pharmacy school at NEOMED is designed for students with an interest in advancing community health in Northeast Ohio and beyond. Our typical applications include those who are interested in:
- Becoming leaders in the emerging field of pharmacy as an integral part of the health care team
- Advancing community health in community pharmacy or clinical settings through NEOMED’s distinctive residency track
- Developing skills outside of the classroom at one of NEOMED’s hundreds of clinical practice sites throughout northeast Ohio
- Changing the lives of the communities they serve, particularly medically underserved areas where they can make the greatest impact on patients’ lives
- Challenging themselves with interprofessional coursework and hands-on experiences designed to prepare them to excel as professionals at the top of their pharmacy license.
Information for Guidance Counselors & College Advisors
Guidance counselors and college advisors are welcome to create and access a personal information portal with NEOMED to learn more about our programs and campus events.
of the Class of 2018 are practicing as a pharmacist or pursuing a post-graduate education.
Naplex Pass Rate
NAPLEX first-time pass rates exceed the national average.
88.9% of the Class of 2018 earn more than $100,000 annually.
In support of public health recommendations related to COVID-19, NEOMED has established work from home practices until at least March 27th. In person and telephone service will not be available. Please email our admissions staff directly with questions:
For admission questions pertaining to the College of Medicine, email email@example.com
For admission questions pertaining to the College of Pharmacy, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions pertaining to all in-person interview dates, email email@example.com