Our more than 4,500 alumni are everywhere
NEOMED has more than 4,500 alumni representing all 50 states and beyond. Fellow alumni are employed by nearly 200 health care institutions and pharmacies, and practice in more than 50 fields of health care.
Alumni Awards Dinner Honorees
Celebrated at the Alumni Award Dinner in May were, from left,
- Scott Deitchman, M.D. (’84), 2021 Distinguished Alumni Award;
- Chelsey Kirkland, M.P.H. (’16), recipient of the 2021 Alumni Association Appreciation Award;
- Nancy Flickinger, M.D. (’81), recipient of the 2021 Distinguished Service Award;
- Doug Moses, M.D. (’95), recipient of the 2020 Alumni Association Appreciation Award;
- Blaise Congeni, M.D., recipient of the 2021 Lifetime Achievement Award;
- Natalia and Joseph Novicky, daughter and husband of the 2020 Distinguished Service Award recipient, the late Dinah Fedyna, M.D. (’82)
- Don Malone, M.D. (’85), recipient of the 2020 Distinguished Alumni Award; and
- President John Langell, M.D., Ph.D., M.P.H., M.B.A.
Here to help
TRANSCRIPTS & DIPLOMAS
FIND AN ALUMNUS
SHARE YOUR NEWS
- Have a new employer, email or mailing address? Update your profile.
- Tell us about a professional achievement, marriage or any other milestone by submitting a class note.
- Our Facebook page is one of the best ways to keep in touch with your former classmates and NEOMED.
- We plan a number of alumni events throughout the year.
Volunteer, make a gift or nominate a fellow alumnus for an award.
Write to Craig Enyon, director of alumni relations, at email@example.com.
Our alumni: By the numbers
Alumni wed couples
Live in Ohio
Alumni serve as clinical faculty
Hospital, clinical and pharmacy partners