In an Emergency
Pick up a blue-light emergency phone or call the University Police at 330.325.5911 or 9-1-1 (dial 9-911 if using a campus phone).
If you notice something unusual or something that causes you concern, call 330.325.5911 at any hour.
Non-emergency questions may be directed to NPD at 330.325.5911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re here to serve you
The NEOMED Police Department is on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in partnership with the Department of Public Safety’s security officers, patrolling the campus on foot and from vehicles. Our police officers have full law enforcement authority from the State of Ohio and work closely with other area law enforcement agencies.
NPD strives to provide a safe environment for all members of the NEOMED community. As part of the Department of Public Safety, we work with the Department’s security officers to provide the following services:
- Proactive foot and vehicle patrols of campus by University police and security officers, 24 hours-a-day, 365 days-a-year.
- Response to all calls-for-service, medical emergencies and other unusual incidents on campus.
- Vehicle lockout and jumpstart assistance on campus.
- 24/7 safety escorts to any location on campus.
- Monitoring and maintenance of campus “blue light” emergency phones.
- Timely alerts through the University’s mass emergency notification system.
- NEOMED Identification Card services and visitor access control to secure areas of campus.
- Parking permits and information.