The Office of Public Safety and the NEOMED Police department provide police and emergency services to the campus community 24 hours a day.
Safety services provided
- Proactive foot and vehicle patrols of campus by University police and security officers, 24 hours-a-day, 365 days a year.
- Timely notification sent to subscribers by email, text and voice message – about emergencies, severe weather, campus closings and other incidents that may impact the University community. Sign up for Rave Alerts.
- Response to all calls for service, medical emergencies and other.
- Vehicle lockout and jumpstart assistance on campus.
- 24/7 safety escorts to any location on campus.
- Monitoring and maintenance of campus “blue light” emergency phones.
- Timely alerts through the University’s mass emergency notification system
- NEOMED Identification Card services and visitor access control to secure areas of campus.