A University for the Community
Northeast Ohio Medical University is – and always has been – a university for the community. For more than 40 years, NEOMED has been engaged in public service, and we remain focused on our mission to improve the health, economy and quality of life in the surrounding community and throughout Northeast Ohio. Whether we are developing experiences and programming for the local community, providing regional health care access to underserved communities, teaming with organizations to give back or collaborating with government, civic or private partners for successful economic development, NEOMED is committed to being a community partner.
Activities for Kids & Families
Get your colored pencils and scissors ready – it’s time for arts and crafts with Nate, the Walking Whale! Check out the printable activities below.
Tag us (@neomededu) in your most creative drawings, designs and outfits and we just might feature you on one of our social media pages!
NEOMED students, faculty, staff and alumni volunteer their time to serve those in need, and also to show the importance of making a positive difference in our communities.
- Alternative Spring Breaks
- Make a Difference Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service
- NEOMED Spring Day of Service
Health & Wellness
Services and facilities on NEOMED’s campus give the community access to resources and opportunities to enhance the overall health and wellness of Northeast Ohio.
- Ferrell-Whited Physical Therapy Services
- NEOMED Health Care provides primary-care services to the public
- Rootstown Community Pharmacy
- Sequoia Wellness
- The Student-Run Free Clinic is run by medical and pharmacy students at NEOMED who provide high quality, non-emergent, no-cost health care to medically underserved residents of Northeast Ohio.
- Yunbelievable Smiles with Justin Yun, D.D.S, located in NEOMED’s NEW Center
Features & News
Of all the factors that influence how long and how well we live, clinical care accounts for only about 20%. Social and economic factors, health behaviors and the physical environment […]
NEOMED is partnering with Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) School of Medicine, the University of Toledo and four clinical health systems in Northeast Ohio on a federal grant to expand […]