Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) Program
Future pharmacists can apply for admission to NEOMED after completing just 63 hours of pre-requisite coursework as an undergrad, or secure a seat in pharmacy school as a high school student or as a sophomore in college.
NEOMED uses the Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) to process transcripts, test scores and letters of recommendation.
Traditional Doctor of Pharmacy applicants are encouraged to apply for admission early and interview while pre-requisite coursework is in progress.
- September 4, 2018: Early Decision PharmCAS application deadline
- October 1, 2018: PharmCAS application due date for partner university consideration
- June 3, 2019: PharmCAS application deadline
Did you know?
Established pharmacy students have the following opportunities to further their education and training while at NEOMED. This includes:
The pharmacy residency programs at NEOMED utilize the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) supported Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS) for resident application submissions. These include:
- PGY1 Community-Based Pharmacy Residency
- PGY2 Internal Medicine Residency
- Combined Master of Science Degree/Residency
The following information is required to complete the PhORCAS application:
- Letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae
- Three (3) references
- Copy of your college transcript(s)
- Please see program specific page for deadlines and/or required supplemental application materials
Advance your pharmacy career through graduate studies. Explore the links below to learn more about specific programs, and for application deadlines and/or required supplemental application materials.
Health-System Pharmacy Administration
Apply for the Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Health-System Pharmacy Administration within the College of Graduate Studies at NEOMED.
Integrated Pharmaceutical Medicine
Apply for the Master of Science (M.S.) or Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree in Integrated Pharmaceutical Medicine within the College of Graduate Studies at NEOMED.
A dual degree offering is also available to NEOMED students interested in pursuing a combined Pharm.D./Ph.D.