How to apply
For all pharmacy residency candidates
Residency candidates at NEOMED must:
- Be enrolled or have completed a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree from an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education accredited or candidate status college or school of pharmacy
- Be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Ohio
- Be able to legally work in the U.S. prior to submitting his/her application to the program
- Complete the application requirements through PhORCAS
- Be eligible to administer immunizations in the State of Ohio
Required application materials
Residency candidates must include:
- Completed application using the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS)
- Personal statement (e.g. letter of intent)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcript for professional pharmacy education
- Three references (using the online ASHP standard reference form) who can attest to the applicant’s practice abilities and aptitudes; one letter must come from your internship site and a second must come from ambulatory care, internal medicine or equivalent advanced pharmacy practice experience.
The deadline is 5 p.m. ET on Jan. 1.
Selected applicants will be invited to participate in an interview with the College of Pharmacy at NEOMED and AxessPointe Community Health Centers.
Kenneth Furdich, Pharm.D., BCACP