Let’s Get Ready to Teach!
This “Let’s Get Ready to Teach” site is designed to introduce NEOMED clinical faculty to College of Medicine educational program objectives, which provide the road map for all College instruction and training, including the M3 clerkship program.
The “Let’s Get Ready to Teach” module introduces clinical faculty to information needed to engage with learners and meet national accreditation standards. All new clinical faculty are expected to review the module and attest to completion at the end of the module.
Let’s Get Ready to Teach! Module
Clinical Teaching Resources
College Program Objectives
COM Faculty Development
Clinical Skills Experience Portfolio (CSEP) for each discipline
Other clerkship documents
- Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity and Non-Discrimination/Harassment
- University Faculty Code of Professional Conduct
- Mistreatment and Inappropriate Professional Interaction
- Clinical Supervision
- Curriculum Contact Hours
- Attendance at Instructional Sessions
- Grade Categories for Clerkships