Faculty Career Development
The College is committed to the academic success of our clinical faculty. The resources and opportunities provided are intended to support the professional growth and advancement of NEOMED clinical faculty toward promotion.
Faculty Career Development Coaching Sessions
Clinical faculty will be invited by email to an individual career development coaching session on a three-year cycle. A faculty member may also request a session by completing this form.
Career development coaching sessions include:
- Discussion of career goals, strengths, and challenges
- Assessment of academic activities and progress toward promotion
- Teaching and service opportunities in the College of Medicine
- Work-life balance and wellness
- How to use technology tools to support teaching
- Professional development opportunities and resources available through NEOMED