Research Compliance Information & Resources
Project Determination Form/Certificate
- The IRB Submission and Approval Process
- To IRB or Not to IRB?- guidance for students/faculty/staff
- Research or Evaluation ?- presentation by Julie Aultman, Ph.D.
- Evaluation vs. Research- chart of contrasting characteristics
- Human Subject Research, Quality Improvement, or Program Evaluation- determination checklist
Presented by NEOMED Faculty:
- Mentorship and Navigating the Research Review Process- Information for Student Researchers and their Mentors
- Research, Quality Improvement and Program Evaluation. What’s the Difference (and Who Cares)?
- Location, Location, Location: Conducting International Human Subjects Research
- The Issue with Tissue: Using Human Tissue Specimens in Research
- Time and Effort Reporting, IRB and IACUC Compliance, Financial COI
Presented by the Office of Human Research Protections (OHRP):
- What is Research and What it Isn’t? And Who is a Human Subject Anyway?
- Institutional Engagement in Human Subject Research
- How Do I Know if a Research Study is Human Subject Research and What Does that Really Mean?
Decision Charts from the Office of Human Research Protections
National Institutes of Health Proposal Requirement Update
The NIH will implement a new Data Management and Sharing Policy for all grant applications submitted on or after January 25, 2023.