Iacuc & CMU forms
The following is a listing of the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) and Comparative Medicine Unit (CMU) forms used at NEOMED. Please download the appropriate form(s) to your desktop for completion. The forms cannot be completed on the web.
Contact the Regulatory Affairs Coordinator at either X-6559 or at 330.325.6559 for questions regarding protocol submission and the IACUC review and approval processes. Please contact the Comparative Medicine Assistant Director at either X-6557 or at 330.325.6557 for questions regarding animal ordering, animal import/export, etc.
- Import Animal Form
- Export Animal Form
- Animal Ordering Request Form
- Just In Time Form (Summary of Animal Use for Funding Application)
- Animal Transfer Form – Paper form
- NEW – Instructions to submit Animal Transfer via eProtocol
- Budget Request Form
- Notification of the Acquisition, Use or Transfer of Animal Cadaveric Tissue
- Animal Incident Report Form