The Institutional Biosafety Committee is a committee of the president that assures compliance for the biological safety aspects during the use of recombinant DNA, infectious agents (bacteria, fungi, parasites, viruses, and prions), mutagens and carcinogens, biological toxins, and biohazardous materials.
IBC Chair: Angelo DeLucia, Ph.D., ext. 6135
Please submit all materials for IBC review to Trish Wilson, CRA, Regulatory Affairs Coordinator, Room F-239.
- January 30, 2019 at 10 a.m. in NEW 2011
- March 27, 2019 at 10 a.m. in NEW 2011
- May 29, 2019 at 10 a.m. in NEW 2011
- July 31, 2019 at 10 a.m. in NEW 2011
- September 25, 2019 at 10 a.m. in NEW 2012
- November 27, 2019 at 10 a.m. NEW 2011
All Biosafety Committee meetings are open to the public.