Forms & Documents
As of January 1, 2018 the former paper forms that were used for routing, FCOI, and compliance reviews at the proposal stage were replaced with electronic proposal approval and disclosure processes in Kuali Research.
Access Kuali Research by logging in with your NEOMED user name and password.
Financial Conflict of Interest (CoI) Form – REQUIRED for award increments only as these are answered electronically in Kuali Research at the Proposal stage.
Complete a COI Form for each person named in the application. Choose one of the two forms below based on which agency you are requesting funding:
CoI Form 1 *
Use this form for all research awards funded by the Public Health Service (PHS) including:
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Indian Health Service (IHS)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- or any other funding agency that has adopted the PHS regulations (AHA, NSF) or requires a conflict of interest policy
CoI Form 2 *
Use this form for all other awards.
Budget Templates – To Be Retired 1/01/2018 for budget development in Kuali Research
Modified Total Direct Costs (MTDC) base templates, used for most federal proposals
Total Direct Costs base template *
Used for many foundation and association proposals.
NEOMED Indirect Cost Rate Agreement *
To be used when approval is requested for:
- No Cost Extension (excluding NSF which must be submitted through Fastlane)
- Budget revisions
- Request to continue expenditures past current grant period
- Advance Costs Index Request
- Pre-Award Costs (up to 90 days prior to start date)
- Reduction of time of key personnel
- Change in project scope