Emergency loans are available to medicine and pharmacy students that find themselves needing additional financial assistance between semesters.
- Emergency loans are available from $300 up to $1200 in $300 increments.
- For each $300 borrowed, $1 in interest will be assessed.
- Only one emergency loan can be taken out per semester.
- Emergency loans are repaid out of the recipients next financial aid disbursement.
- An emergency loan will only be approved if the student has no outstanding balance on their student account.