Responsibilities & Services
The Office of Institutional Research facilitates and coordinates the collection, analysis and interpretation of institutional data to support assessment and improvement initiatives and to support institutional planning and decision-making.
- Providing statistical descriptions of the institution;
- Coordinating required reports to federal and state agencies;
- Assisting with institutional planning processes;
- Coordinating the Institutional Review process;
- Lending support to others’ institutional research questions
Strategies for accomplishing these responsibilities include:
- Coordinating information in the current data infrastructure to respond to internal and external data requests;
- Being knowledgeable about current planning activities and higher education issues in the state and at Northeast Ohio Medical University;
- Providing meaningful information that will assist decision and policy makers; and
- Serving as the coordinator of institutional data.
How can we help?
For assistance, please complete the Institutional Research Service Request form