AHEC activities are focused on the recruitment, training, and professional continuing education for those individuals from medically underserved areas that would like to be or are currently involved with health care education or professions. The overarching goal is to reduce health disparities by improving the quantity, quality, diversity, and distribution of the nation’s health care workforce.
As a requirement of the AHEC program, information about program participants have to be documented and submitted annually to Bureau of Health Workforce. Data will be kept private to the extent allowed by law and will be referenced periodically to evaluate the effectiveness of AHEC services and programs.
We appreciate your cooperation in the completion of these forms.
For those entities that completed an AHEC program, however, DID NOT have students fill out the individual participant section of this website, please fill out the group form.
- Health Professions Promotion and Preparation Group Form
- Community-based Student Education Training Site
- Community-based Student Education Group Form
- Continuing Education/Professional Education Support Group Form
- AHEC Scholars Didactics/Experiential Curriculum Development and Enhancement
- AHEC Scholars Didactic/Experiential Training Report for Current Year
- AHEC Scholars Didactic/Experiential Training Site Report