In order to be considered enrolled at Northeast Ohio Medical University, students must complete the entire registration process annually within established timelines.
For all continuing students, registration materials are due by July 31, 2020.
Newly Admitted Students
For all new students in the 2020-2021 academic year, registration materials are due by July 1, 2020. Students admitted after July 1 should complete materials within two weeks of acceptance.
The registration process may include, but is not necessarily limited to the following:
- Submission of the Registration Form
- Submission of all pieces of information/documentation needed to complete the student file
- Submission of Technical Standards/Essential Functions for College of Medicine or College of Pharmacy
- Payment of fees or authorized payment arrangement (by the first day of class)
- Complete online medical insurance enrollment or waiver form, and any related documentation, submitted to Student Services
- Completion of the Guardian enrollment form for mandatory life and disability insurance, submitted to Student Services
- Completion of immunization process and submission of required health records, submitted to Student Services
- Submission of the Expectations of Student Conduct and Professional Commitment
- Submission of the Authorization and Consent to Photograph, Record and Publish
- Submission of the Wasson Consent for Use of Recording
Students complete the registration process online by doing the following:
- Log in to Banner Self-Service
- Open the “Student Information” menu, then select “Student Records” and “Student Registration Forms”
- Click on each item that is not marked “Complete” for information about the requirement, and to submit it electronically.
Medicine and pharmacy students will be administratively registered for standard coursework. Graduate Studies or other students entering years with elective courses will be provided separate information on the appropriate procedure. For more information about course registration, please visit our course registration page.
Students failing to complete the registration process by the deadline will not be considered enrolled and will not be permitted to attend and will be removed from any further courses, laboratory sessions, clerkships/electives; and then will not be permitted to participate in any student activities. The Registrar of the Institution determines enrollment status.