FIRST EPISODE PSYCHOSIS
First Episode Psychosis Project ECHO is a tele-community for Ohio’s Coordinated Specialty Care for First Episode Psychosis team members and other interested Ohio clinicians. It is a public service offered by the Best Practices in Schizophrenia Treatment (BeST) Center in NEOMED’s Department of Psychiatry and funded by the Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services.
Meets the following Thursdays from noon – 1 p.m. for brief lectures on topics of interest followed by case presentations and discussion:
May 26, 2022 Self-disclosure: The Peer Perspective by Jonathan Clemente and Grady Provance
June 23, 2022 Cognitive Health by Bryn Oldham, LPCC-S
Aug.25, 2022 ECHO Updates and Review of Case Presentations by Crystal N. Dunivant, MSW, LSW, and Nick Dunlap, LPCC
Sept. 22, 2022 Little Known Medication Side Effects by Sara E. Dugan, Pharm.D., BCPP, BCPS
Oct. 27, 2022 Working with Family and Natural Supports by Danelle Hupp, Ph.D.
Nov. 17, 2022 Psychosis and Effective Substance Use Interventions by Russell Spieth, Ph.D.
Dec. 8, 2022 The Next Steps in CSC: Transition and Step-down by Nick Dunlap, LPCC
Jan. 26, 2023 The Benefits of CBT-p by Valerie Kreider, Ph.D., LPCC-S, LICDC-CS
Feb. 23, 2023 Supported Employment in CSC by Deb Hrouda, Ph.D., LISW-S
March 23, 2023 Justice, Equity, and Psychosis by Crystal N. Dunivant, MSW, LSW
April 27, 2023 Psychosis and Primary Care by Nichole Ammon, LPCC-S
May 25, 2023 The Peer Perspective by Jonathan Clemente and Grady Provance
June 22, 2023 Cognitive Health by Bryn Oldham, LPCC-S
Please visit the NEOMED: Project ECHO YouTube Channel for video recordings of Project ECHO brief lectures.
First Episode Psychosis Project ECHO Community Hub
- Nichole Ammon, LPCC-S, Integrated Primary and Mental Health Care
- Jonathan Clemente, Peer Recovery Support
- Crystal N. Dunivant, MSW, LSW, Coordinated Specialty Care for First Episode Psychosis
- Sara E. Dugan, Pharm.D., BCPP, BCPS, Pharmacotherapy
- Nicholas Dunlap, LPCC, Coordinated Specialty Care for First Episode Psychosis
- Debra Hrouda, Ph.D., MSSA, LISW-S, Best Practice Implementation and Evaluation
- Danelle Hupp, Ph.D., Family Education and Support
- Valerie Kreider, Ph.D., LPCC-S, LICDC-CS, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Psychosis
- Grady Provance, Peer Recovery Support
- Jami Brewer, Coordinator