PGY2 Internal Medicine / Academia Pharmacy Residency
University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center (UHGMC)
- With 226 licensed beds, UHGMC is the largest community hospital in the University Hospitals health system.
- Services encompass an array of inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical specialties (oncology, infectious disease, cardiology, neurology, ICU, orthopedics, women’s health, etc.), emergency care, and health and wellness education.
- A fully implemented electronic medical record with computerized physician order entry.
- Located 35 miles east of downtown Cleveland on a picturesque 65-acre campus in Chardon, Ohio, UHGMC offers a mix of patients from both suburban and rural areas.
- In addition to serving a socioeconomically diverse population, UHGMC provides care to a large number of Amish patients.
Clinical Pharmacy Services On Site
- Internal medicine rounds
- Oncology pharmacy services
- Outpatient clinics in geriatrics and medication management
- Pain consult service
- CHF counseling program
- An American Society of Heath-System Pharmacists accredited PGY1 pharmacy residency program