Green Belt Certification Program
Through the Green Belt Certification program, participants will deepen and broaden their understanding of Lean Six Sigma concepts and tools. This certification program has been designed with busy professionals in mind.
The program integrates self-paced learning modules centered around the DMAIC framework to guide participant learning as they apply concepts to their identified continuous improvement project. Additionally, teams meet every other week for a project mentoring touch point with the program facilitator, and gather as a training cohort bi-monthly to complete peer learning and collaboration activities. Successful completion of NEOMED’s Yellow Belt program is a prerequisite for the Green Belt program.
- Attend and actively engage during peer learning and sharing sessions as well as weekly project mentoring touch points
- Submit project tool deliverables bi-monthly
- Complete an end-to-end Lean Six Sigma project utilizing DMAIC framework and present results
- Attain 80% or higher on comprehensive Knowledge Assessment
- Submit a program evaluation
2022 GREEN BELT Training Dates
September – December
Tuesdays (in-person) – 2.5 hours per session
9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Sept. 20, Oct. 4, 25, Nov. 15, Dec. 6
Click here to sign up!
For more information or questions please contact Jordan Cinderich at LSS@neomed.edu.