Named the 2020 Free Clinic of the Year by the Charitable Healthcare Network.
- We encourage our NEOMED pharmacy and medical students to volunteer with our clinic!
- Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Serve as a team leader or team member, based on your education level.
- Participate on our patient education team or community resource team.
- Become a certified lab volunteer.
- Help with some of our ongoing QI and research projects, or brainstorm your own.
- Apply for leadership positions.
- Interested? Applications open at the beginning of each semester.
- Already a volunteer? Visit our AIMS page for more!
Health Care Professionals
- We currently accommodate resident physicians, attending physicians, medical specialists, pharmacists, and behavioral health specialists, and we are excited to add more to our SRFC family! We love our mentors!
- If you are interested in volunteering with us, please contact an SRFC Board Member or email us at email@example.com.
- Already a volunteer and interested in volunteering? Sign up to volunteer using our Sign-Up Genius!
- We are in the process of incorporating both Hiram Nursing students and Mount Union Physician Assistant (PA) students.
- If you are interested in volunteering with us, please reach out to your coordinator. We’d love to have you!
Phone Number: 330.552.7080
Address: 4209 St. Rt. 44 Rootstown, Ohio 44272