Geriatric Resources Ohio Workgroup (GROW) ECHO
An interagency and interprofessional collaborative geriatric specialty care team providing education and consultation to facilitate best practice care for older adults. This public service is provided by NEOMED and funded through Health Resource and Services Administration (HRSA) Geriatric Workforce Enhancement Program (Grant U1QHP33073).
Meets the fourth Wednesday of each month from 12:30-1:30 pm.
Register to join.
Next Session is January 27, 2021 at 12:30-1:30 pm.
Hub Team Members
- Margy Sanders, MA, LSW, Project Director, GWEP and Assistant Professor, Family and Community Medicine, NEOMED (ECHO facilitator)
- Jen Drost, DO, MPH, Co-Project Director, GWEP, Director, Summa House Calls Program and Director of Research, Summa Health Seniors Research Institute
- Sue Hazelett, MS, BSN, RN, Project Manager, GWEP and Manager, Summa Health Seniors Research Institute
- Brandi Chrzanowski, MBA, LSW, Director of Project Management, Quality
- Improvement & Provider Relations, Direction Home Akron Canton Area Agency on Aging
- Denise Kropp, ECHO Coordinator and Research Associate, NEOMED