Formal program begins at 5 p.m.
The College of Medicine cordially invites you to the Class of 2020 Virtual Awards Ceremony, celebrating the achievements of our graduating students.
COM Graduating Class of 2020: Join your peers and NEOMED Leadership and Faculty to recognize your incredible accomplishments and to celebrate the culmination of those achievements!
RSVP by April 27! We will email you the Zoom link and password a few days prior to the event so you can join the virtual celebration!
M4 Students and Faculty/Staff will be recognized for the following awards and honors:
- Faculty Commencement Hooders
- Outstanding Service Staff Award
- Outstanding Service Faculty Award
- Excellence in Family Medicine Award
- Excellence in Internal Medicine Award
- Excellence in Obstetrics/Gynecology Award
- Excellence in Pediatrics Award
- Excellence in Psychiatry Award
- Excellence in Surgery Award
- Diversity Leader Award
- Leonard Tow Humanism in Medicine Award
- Excellence in Public Health Award
- William H. Falor Research Award
- Ideal Physician Award
- Matthew Allen Lewis Award for Outstanding Patient Care and Mastery of the Science of Medicine Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Service to College of Medicine Award
- Service to Community Award
- Graduate Questionnaire Survey Student Winners Selected
- Class of 2020 Class Gift Announcement
- Class Speaker Address
Questions, please contact Harmony Stanger at firstname.lastname@example.org.