Academic Policies & Forms
Policies & Prodecures
A graduate degree seeking student from NEOMED may take one or more graduate courses at The University of Akron, Cleveland State University, Kent State University, Ohio University, or Youngstown State University by registering through our consortia cross registration program.
For Graduate Students
The Office of General Counsel maintains all University policies and procedures at neomed.edu/generalcounsel.
Policies specific to graduate students are:
Policies and resources for faculty can be found within the About section of this site under Graduate Faculty.
Integrated Pharmaceutical Medicine
Forms and resources for graduate students within the integrated pharmaceutical medicine program.
- Guidelines for Formatting Theses and Dissertations [PDF]
- Candidacy Exam Guidelines [PDF]
- Candidacy Exam Signature Page [PDF]
- Dissertation Signature Page [PDF]
- Graduate Research Student Grant Guidelines [PDF]
- Graduate Research Grant Application [PDF]
- Prospectus Defense [PDF]
- Prospectus Signature Page [PDF]
- Thesis Signature Page [PDF]