Hours: By appointment only
- Faculty: College of Medicine, College of Graduate Studies
- Regional Program Director, Northeast Ohio Area Health Education Center
- Ambassador, National Health Service Corps.
Patti first joined the AHEC team in 2008 as program coordinator and in 2009, Northeast Ohio AHEC Regional Program Director. Patti supports the Akron-Region Interprofessional, Canton Regional, Cleveland-Region Interprofessional, and Eastern Ohio AHEC centers in providing quality programming in the recruitment, training, and retention of health care students and professionals in medically underserved areas within 19 counties in northeast Ohio.
In addition, Patti serves on the College of Medicine Admission Committee as well as an ambassador for the National Health Service Corps. Prior to joining AHEC, Patti worked for Boston University as a technology trainer throughout Ohio in providing teachers a way to integrate technology into their classrooms.
Originally, Patti started her career in the far north suburbs of Chicago as an educator. Patti received her B.S. degree from Western Illinois University and her M.S. degree from Northern Illinois University.
Area of Expertise/Research Interests
Patti also runs the MEDCAMP Health-a-Thon, a premier program for undergraduate students, studying for a health profession, an opportunity to assemble and discover solutions to health issues encompassing their community and share their innovative solutions with others.
- Master of Science in Education, Instructional Technology, Northern Illinois University, 1991.
- Bachelor of Science in Education, K-12 Education; Science and Technology, Western Illinois University, 1982.