Richard Kasmer, Pharm.D., J.D.
Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Richard J. Kasmer, Pharm.D., J.D., is the former dean of the College of Pharmacy at Northeast Ohio Medical University.
Dr. Kasmer has 30+ years of diversified clinical, development, operations and leadership experience. A strategic minded individual with a documented history of building and leading teams to accomplish short- and long-term goals & objectives. He has been at NEOMED since 2006.
AREA OF EXPERTISE | RESEARCH INTERESTS
- Creighton University College of Pharmacy, Pharm.D., 1981
- Cleveland State University Marshall College of Law, J.D., 1992
- Leadership Portage County, 2017
- NEOMED P3 Teacher of the Year, 2016
- NEOMED Presidential Service Award, 2013
- NEOMED Board of Trustees Proclamation for Service to the University, 2012
- Most Influential NEOMED Faculty Member for Inaugural Class, 2011
- Rho Chi, Delta Phi Chapter, Faculty Advisor & Inductee, 2014
- Pharmacy Deans Leadership Award, 2013
- Master Teacher, 2012
- Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society, 2012