- Associate Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry, College of Medicine
- Graduate Faculty Member, College of Graduate Studies
- Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, 2005
- Master of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India, 1998
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, University of Pune, Pune, India, 1996
- Investigation of the neuroprotective potential of natural products with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, such as dietary polyphenols, e.g., anthocyanins, catechins, curcumin, and resveratrol.
- Elucidation of the neurochemical mechanisms implicated in the neurotoxicity of amphetamines.
- Elucidation of the receptor pharmacology of antipsychotic agents.
- Development, implementation, and evaluation of the effectiveness of courses in pharmaceutical sciences.
- Human Anatomy Physiology and Pathophysiology
- Introduction to Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics
- Molecular Pharmacology
For all publications, see Google Scholar and PUBMED.