- Senior Associate Dean, Program Quality and Student Success
- Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Area of Expertise/Research Interests
Keller J, Ivan M, Donovan C, Brownlee SP. Assessment of Student Perceptions of the Pharmacy Curriculum Outcomes Assessment (PCOA). NEOMED College of Pharmacy, 2019- present.
Brownlee SP, Ivan M. An Exploration of NAPLEX Results. NEOMED College of Pharmacy, 2019.
Seth P. Brownlee, Pharm.D., BCCCP, currently serves as the Senior Associate Dean of Program Quality and Student Success, and an Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice at Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED). Dr. Brownlee has been an active faculty member since 2009. He has held a variety of leadership positions within the college, including serving as the Director of Pharmacotherapy (2009-2019) and Associate Dean of Assessment (2014-19). In his current role, he provides leadership, direction, and guidance for the Offices of Assessment and Student Success. During his time in the college, he helped to establish the COP Office of Assessment which functions to support the College’s assessment program as it relates to its academic, programmatic and accreditation goals. In 2017, he co-chaired the college’s self study and successfully led the college through ACPE accreditation.
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Ohio Northern University, Raabe College of Pharmacy, Ada, Ohio, 1999.
- Pharmacy Practice Residency, Chief Resident, University of Maryland Medical System, Baltimore, Maryland, 2000.
- Critical Care Pharmacy Practice Residency, University of Maryland Medical System, Baltimore, Maryland, 2001.
- Administrative Course Director, Pharmacotherapy, P2 and P3, 2018-2019
Course Developer and Director:
- Pharmacotherapeutics and Principles of Practice I, required, P2 year, 2009-2019.
- Pharmacotherapeutics and Principles of Practice II, required, P3 year, 2009-2019.
- Pharmacotherapeutics and Principles of Practice III, required, P3 year, 2009-2019.
Academic & Professional Activities
- OSHP, Member, Educational Affairs Division. Develop and facilitate clinical skills competition at Fall Residency Showcase. 2009-Present.
- Current Member: American Evaluation Association AACP OSHP AASHP SCCM ACCP ASHP
- Co-Chair, University Student Accessibility Services Committee, 2019-Present.
- Member, University Scholarship and awards Committee (USAC), 2019-Present.
- Member, Student Success Initiative, Pre-matriculation Program, 2017-Present.
- Commencement Hooder, NEOMED College of Pharmacy Doctor of Pharmacy Class of 2017.
- NEOMED Academic Leadership Program Scholar, 2016.
- Inducted into NEOMED Master Teachers Guild, 2014.
- Inducted into Rho Chi Honor Society, 2014.
- Brownlee SP, Barrett J, Darvesh A, Everly L, Ivan M. Use of an Evidence Based Approach to Transform a Holistic Admissions Process. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education 2019; 82(5): 7654. Poster presentation. American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy Annual Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, July 13-17, 2019.
- Toth J, Brownlee SP, Ivan M, Soric M. First Professional Year Performance of Students Who Attended Partner and Non-partner Schools. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education 2018; 82(5): 7158. Poster presentation. American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy Annual Meeting, Boston, Massachusetts, July 21-25, 2018.
- Sadana P, Brownlee SP, Wisneski S, Schneider SR, Kasmer, R. Integrated Approach to Assessing Students Self-Awareness Using Electronic Student Portfolios. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education 2017; 81(5): article S6. Poster presentation. American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy Annual Meeting. Nashville, Tennessee, July 15-19, 2017.
- Brownlee SP, Ralston GM, Yocum AA. Development of a proactive, comprehensive approach to support student academic success. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education 2015; 79(5): article S4. Poster presentation. American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy Annual Meeting. National Harbor, Maryland, July 11-15, 2015.