Kunal Amin, BSPS, Pharm.D., RPh
Room Number: E-34
- Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
- VP & Director of Clinical Services, NEOvationsRx
- Assistant Director of Experiential Education
Area of Expertise/Research Interests
- Medication Therapy Management
- Experiential Education
- Financial Education & Wellness
- Pharmacy Operations & Quality Assurance
Kunal Amin, BSPS, Pharm.D., graduated from the University of Toledo, Ohio in 2009. He has implemented and led many clinical initiatives and projects throughout his career including new services, workflow integration, operations, management and supervision of various pharmacies, pharmacists, and staff. Dr. Amin is a strategic-minded with entrepreneurial skills to turn ideas into actions with history of accomplished goals.
- The University of Toledo
- Pharmacotherapy – Dermatology
- Financial Wellness
- Immunization Training Certificate
- MTM Training Certificate
- Academic & Professional Activities
Academic & Professional Activities
- National Community Pharmacists Association – Advisor
- American Pharmacist Association – Academy of Pharmacy Practice & Management Special Interest Groups (Immunization, Medication Therapy Management, & Preceptor)
- Strategic Plan Steering Committee: Growth Pillar – Appointed Member
- Ohio Pharmacist Association Business Plan – Advisor
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy – Member
- 2021 Greater Akron Chamber 30 for the Future Award
- Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Faculty Inductee Award
- Accelerate Northeast Ohio: Citizens Making Change Finalist – Cleveland Leadership Center
- NEOMED Most Influential Professor of the Year 2020
- COVID-19: Complications, Therapeutics, & Vaccines. Advanced Pharmacology Continuing Education.
- Pharmacists’ perceptions regarding live continuing education courses.
- Improving quality of academic and holistic interviews for pharmacy admissions.
- APN Spring Symposium 19th Annual. Heart Failure, COVID-19 Therapeutics & Vaccines, Mental Health, Opioid Prescribing & Drug Diversion.
- Addressing significant variations in interrater reliability in an objective structured clinical examination.
- Amin KA, Hoffmaster B, Misko B. Prioritizing financial knowledge and skills within the Doctor of Pharmacy curriculum. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 2021. Volume 13. Issue 8.
- Amin KA, Ulbrich TR, Kirk LM, Gothard MD. Investigating the impact of student loan debt on new practitioners. Journal of the American Pharmacists Association. 2020.
- Merico E., Amin, K. Required opioid crisis continuing education – a must for pharmacists! CPTL Pulses. 2020.