Consumer Information – Miscellaneous Disclosures
The following disclosures are related to civic engagement for voter registration/general information/updating voter registration contact information, NEOMED’s Annual Constitution Day celebration, Records and Information Security Policies, and state contact information for complaint resolution.
- Voter registration
- Complaint Resolution and State Contact Information
- The United States Department of Education stipulates that NEOMED must provide current and prospective students with contact information for filing complaints with relevant agencies. For detailed information on the process, including contact information and the online submission form, please refer to the Ohio Department of Higher Education’s website.
- Constitution Day at NEOMED
- University Records Management Management Program and related policies
- Freedom of Expression at NEOMED
- Information Security Program