Health-System Pharmacy Administration Degree Program
The health-system pharmacy administration degree program offers two tracks: a combined Master of Science (M.S.) degree/residency or an M.S. degree only. Both tracks are designed for individuals who wish to build on their professional competence and enable them to manage complex health-system pharmacy departments at the institutional and department levels.
- Pharm.D. degree required
- Be a licensed pharmacist OR be eligible for licensure
- Required three years of practice experience for M.S. degree only students.
- Minimum 2.75 undergraduate GPA or submit an acceptable GMAT score
Integrated Pharmaceutical Medicine Degree Program
The main objective of the integrated pharmaceutical medicine degree program is to educate and develop first-rate scholars and independent investigators within an integrated curriculum. Graduates of this program will have a unique perspective on the linkage of pharmaceutical sciences to medical disciplines, especially with regard to disease mechanisms and targets for therapeutic interventions.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in chemistry, biochemistry, any of the biological sciences, or related areas is required OR
- a combination of majors such as for a pre-pharmacy or pre-medicine baccalaureate
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA AND/OR
- Minimum 3.3 graduate GPA
In support of public health recommendations related to COVID-19, NEOMED has established work from home practices until at least March 27th. In person and telephone service will not be available. Please email our admissions staff directly with questions:
For admission questions pertaining to the College of Medicine, email email@example.com
For admission questions pertaining to the College of Pharmacy, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions pertaining to all in-person interview dates, email email@example.com