Improve Community Health
The Master of Public Health program at NEOMED is a nontraditional program geared toward the working professional who would like to broaden their role in improving community health, enhance current job skills, or seek career advancement.
- Summer and Fall Semesters
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. institution
- Minimum 2.75 undergraduate GPA
- GRE scores if GPA is less than 3.00
- 1-6 years
Tuition & Costs
- In-state tuition is $598 per credit hour.
- Out-of-state tuition is $610 per credit hour.
- 42 credit hours
Who Should Apply?
This program provides graduates with a foundation of public health skills and knowledge, including analytic skills, research strategies, community assessment methods, program implementation, evaluation, and policy development within an ethical and culturally sensitive perspective.
Application Eligibility Guidelines
NEOMED recommends that each Master of Public Health applicant:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. accredited college or university
- Have a minimum 2.75 undergraduate GPA or 3.00 graduate GPA
- GRE score if undergraduate GPA is less than 3.00 or degree is not from a U.S. accredited college or university
- Successful completion of college level math/statistics and social/natural science courses
Required Application Materials
Each Master of Public Health application should include:
- Completed online application
- $45 application fee (Students with international credentials must pay a total of $90)
- Official academic transcript from each institution of higher learning attended
- A cover letter (no more than two pages) explaining your educational history; professional history; area of interest in public health; interest and motivation for seeking a Master of Public Health degree; experience in public health or other activities related to public health; and professional or academic career plans upon completion of the program
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL scores taken within the last two years from graduates of institutions outside of the United States who are non-native English speakers
Tuition & Costs
Learn more about tuition and the cost of attendance for Ohio residents and non-residents in the College of Graduate Studies at NEOMED.