Graduate Studies at NEOMED
The College of Graduate Studies at NEOMED offers master’s and doctoral degree programs, and certificate programs through the University and in partnership with our partners.
The application deadline for all programs in the College of Graduate Studies is May 1.
Bioethics Certificate Program
This nine credit program, which can be achieved in nine months to two years, is ideal for the busy student or health care professional who wishes to combine clinical practice with ethics consultation, education and research.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum 3.0 GPA
- Exhibit a strong desire to enroll in ethics and humanities coursework
In partnership with Kent State University, the biomedical sciences degree program is designed to promote research and education in the biomedical disciplines. Individuals in the program have the opportunity to carry out their research with scientists at NEOMED.
Integrated Pharmaceutical Medicine Degree Program
The main objective of the integrated pharmaceutical medicine degree program is to educate and develop first-rate scholars and independent investigators within an integrated curriculum. Graduates of this program will have a unique perspective on the linkage of pharmaceutical sciences to medical disciplines, especially with regard to disease mechanisms and targets for therapeutic interventions.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in chemistry, biochemistry, any of the biological sciences, or related areas is required OR
- a combination of majors such as for a pre-pharmacy or pre-medicine baccalaureate
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA AND/OR
- Minimum 3.3 graduate GPA
Masters Of Public Health Degree Program
This program provides graduates with a foundation of public health skills and knowledge, including analytic skills, research strategies, community assessment methods, program implementation, evaluation and policy development within an ethical and culturally sensitive perspective.
- Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. accredited college or university required
- Minimum 2.75 undergraduate GPA OR
- Minimum 3.0 graduate GPA AND an acceptable GRE score
Application will be available for all graduate studies programs beginning October 1.
Questions? Please Contact:
Office of Enrollment Services
Toll Free: 800.686.2511