Admissions and cost
How to apply
- Applications to the Global Health program are submitted through the GradCAS application system. Applications must be completed by June 1
Applicants will need to:
- have earned a bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an accredited college or university or be an eligible student enrolled in the College of Pharmacy program as outlined in the bachelor’s degree equivalency policy
- provide an updated curriculum vita (CV) containing contact information, education, employment, scholarly activities and licensure (if applicable)
- provide a personal statement explaining why you wish to pursue the Global Health & Innovation program and how this program of study would further your professional goals (1,500 words maximum)
- provide official transcripts from all institutions at which you have taken courses. This includes both undergraduate and graduate courses.
- provide one recommendation. Recommendations/evaluations must be submitted through the online application system.
- For current NEOMED students only: Please include in your application a signed letter of good academic standing in your primary program from the Office of the Registrar, email@example.com.
Detailed tuition and fee information for the Global Health program can be found in the University Fee Register.
*Please note that tuition figures do not include the cost of the immersion experience.
An applicant’s FAFSA can be submitted prior to application, but it is not required to be completed beforehand. Applicants should ensure their FAFSA is submitted before December 1 at the latest.