Research & Faculty
The health care research conducted at the University is of paramount importance to both its mission and well-being of its communities.
- Auditory Neuroscience
- Community-Based Mental Health
- Metabolic and Cardiovascular Disease
- Musculoskeletal Biology
- Neurodegenerative Diseases and Aging
Research administration resources help ensure accountability, compliance and stewardship for research activities.
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Biosafety Committee
- Radiation Committee
- Grants Accounting
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP)
- Research Compliance
Research Participants Needed for a Hearing Health Study
Northeast Ohio Medical University is seeking volunteers for an age-related hearing loss study. Volunteers must be 50 years or older. Qualified volunteer will be given a hearing examination at no cost. Health histories and small blood samples will be taken by a licensed health care professional. Volunteers will be compensated with a $25 Visa gift card per visit. For more information please call 330-325-6524.