College of Graduate Studies
Instilling Critical Thinking, Inspiring Curiosity and Promoting Innovation
The College of Graduate Studies provides support to students who are pursuing graduate-level degrees at Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) and in partnership with other Ohio universities.
Graduate Degree Programs
The College of Graduate Studies at NEOMED offers degree programs and certificate programs through the University or in partnership with our university partners.
NEOMED Graduate Degree Programs
- Bioethics Certificate Program
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)
- Master of Science Degree in Integrated Pharmaceutical Medicine
- Master of Science Degree in Health-System Pharmacy Administration
- Master of Science Degree/Residency in Health-System Pharmacy Administration
- Ph.D. in Integrated Pharmaceutical Medicine
Graduate Degree Programs with Partner Universities
Offered in collaboration with Kent State University, the Biomedical Sciences Program offers a degree program (M.S. and Ph.D.) in five biomedical science disciplines. Students enroll at and receive their degree from Kent State University but have the opportunity to carry out their research with scientists at NEOMED.
Admission requirements vary for each degree program. If you are interested in learning more or applying for a graduate-level degree program at NEOMED or in partnership with another university, visit the College of Graduate Studies Admissions page for more information.