Dental, Vision, Life & Disability
Dental and vision insurance is optional and not tracked, billed, or monitored by NEOMED. To find a plan that suites your individual or family’s needs, please visit our Service Broker’s website.
Life and disability insurance is provided through the Standard Insurance Company and is required with no exceptions.
Dental coverage is optional coverage, which is not tracked, billed or monitored by NEOMED. All enrollment, payment and questions are processed directly through our Service Broker’s website.
If you would like to enroll in the dental insurance contact our Service Broker at 1.866.535.0456 or email email@example.com.
Vision coverage is optional coverage, which is not tracked, billed or monitored by NEOMED. All enrollment, payment and questions are processed directly through our Service Broker’s website.
If you would like to enroll in the vision insurance, please contact our Service Broker at 1.866.535.0456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- As a student of NEOMED you are required to purchase the school provided life insurance policy through Standard Insurance Company.
- You are automatically enrolled each year and the annual premium is added to your fall invoice.
- The benefit amount of the life insurance policy is $50,000.
- To be sure that the benefit is paid appropriately, please complete the Beneficiary Form 2021-22 and upload the form to myCB using the code BF (Beneficiary Form).
- The primary beneficiary is the person(s) that will receive the benefit at the death of the insured.
- Contingent beneficiaries will only receive the benefit if you are not survived by one or more primary beneficiaries.
- You may change the beneficiary designation at any time, but please be sure that the designation is updated immediately if you experience a life changing event such as marriage, divorce or the birth of a child.
- Standard Insurance Company is required to pay the beneficiary that is on file at the time of the claim.
|12 Month (2nd-4th Year)||10 Month (1st Year)|
|LIFE (Death Benefit $50,000)|
Please visit www.medplusadvantage.com for more information:
- Certificate of insurance
- Assist America global emergency travel services flyer/card by entering 645446.
- Claim forms and brochures