Mate Soric, Pharm.D.
Chair and Professor,
Randon Welton, M.D.
The Margaret Clark Morgan
Chair of Psychiatry
- NEOMED places the highest priority on educating its students and will provide a diverse, inclusive and nurturing environment that values the individual strengths and unique needs of all its students through a compassionate, equitable and supportive culture.
- NEOMED strives to deliver an Exceptional Student Experience that prepares students to be leaders in their field through curiosity, self-reflection, intrinsic motivation and collaborative education.
- NEOMED believes in continuous curricular improvement to maximize the value of the educational experience for its students.
- Leveraging real-world and clinical experiences, our faculty and staff foster an educational environment that is academically rigorous and challenges the student to grow.
- NEOMED has a dynamic approach to problem-solving that equips students with the knowledge and skills that will make them excellent professionals engaged in advancing health and health care wherever their journey leads.
- Elevate student engagement and develop a standard for delivering an Exceptional Student Experience
- Provide students with greater opportunities to learn and practice leadership skills in their respective fields of study
- Enhance cultural competency training in the curricula
- Integrate and expand the use of new educational technologies in the curricula
- Define and track measures that demonstrate student performance and progress, consistent with education level
- Expand existing partnerships and seek new relationships and partners to enhance diverse opportunities for students
- Create a culture of continuous quality improvement with respect to education, outcomes and student satisfaction
- Integrate meaningful research training and experiences into NEOMED’s curricula to provide context for understanding health and patient care
- Explore Interprofessional Education (IPE) opportunities