High school sophomores, juniors, or seniors with an interest in health care, pharmacy and/or science.
June 22-25, 2020
Pathways to Pharmacy
This summer program accepts applications from current high school sophomores, juniors and seniors. Pathways to Pharmacy offers a virtual hands-on learning experiences and activities along with interactive opportunities with faculty and current students.
Required Application Materials
- Complete the online application
- $35 payment due with application by May 31, 2020
- Maximum amount of participants is 30 students. Sign up today!
- Accepted participants will receive with their letter of admission with a tentative schedule of activities
- Participants will receive a care package with hands-on activities that will go with the virtual activities throughout the program
- May 31, 2020: Application due
- Prior to June 19, 2020: Arrival of care package
- June 22-25, 2020: Pathways to Pharmacy Virtual 2020 Program