High school sophomores, juniors, or seniors with an interest in health care, pharmacy and/or science.
June 23-28, 2019
Pathways to Pharmacy
This summer program accepts applications from current high school sophomores, juniors and seniors. Pathways to Pharmacy offers hands-on learning experiences and activities along with interactive opportunities with faculty and current students. Additional camp activities include an adventure day full of field trips and evening activities throughout the week.
Required Application Materials
- Complete the online application
- Enter or upload as part of the application, one personal essay question. The essay should be 250 – 300 words. Topic: “Why are you interested in exploring a career in Pharmacy?”
- $125 deposit, via PayPal at the time of application
- $200 remaining balance due May 31, 2019
- Invoice sent via email
- Accepted participants will receive with their letter of admission with a tentative schedule of activities, attire requirements, residence hall information, instructions for camp check-in, medical/health information, a photo release, and a waiver that must be signed by the camp participant and their guardian to be received no later than May 31, 2019.
- The remaining balance of $200 is due on or before May 31, 2019.
- April 30, 2019: Application deadline
- May 31, 2019: Acceptance paperwork & payment balance due