High school sophomores, juniors, or seniors with an interest in health care, pharmacy and/or science.
August 2 – 6, 2021
Pathways to Pharmacy
This summer program accepts applications from current high school sophomores, juniors and seniors. Pathways to Pharmacy offers hands-on learning experiences and activities along with interactive opportunities with faculty and current students.
Required Application Materials
- Complete the online application
- Application and $50 payment due by June 30, 2021
- Maximum amount of participants is 30 students. Sign up today!
- Accepted participants will receive with their letter of admission a tentative schedule of activities
- Participants and/or the parents/guardians will be required to return completed consent forms no later than July 31, 2021
- June 30, 2021: Application and payment due
- July 31, 2021: Consent forms due
- August 2 – August 6: Virtual Pathways to Pharmacy Camp