IMPORTANT RESOURCES FOR MENTAL HEALTH DURING COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
American College Health Association has created a guide to help college health staff and campus administrators address COVID-19 on campus.
Anxiety and Depression Association of America Psychologist Jelena Kecmanovic provides some science-based strategies and tips for coping with COVID-19 anxiety.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers many helpful information resources:
Child Mind Institute has a resource on how to talk to young people about COVID-19.
Harvard Business Review’s Anxiety is Contagious: Here’s How to Contain It
Health Resources and Services Administration Telehealth Resource Centers provide assistance, education and information to organizations and individuals who are actively providing or interested in providing health care at a distance, especially those in rural and underserved populations. Check locations on this map.
Hope Center has outlined resources for supporting college students during this crisis.
Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Message to Community Partners from OhioMHAS Director Lori Criss
- Managing Coronavirus-related Stress
- OhioMHAS Coronavirus resources
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration
- Given the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19, SAMHSA is providing regular updates samhsa.gov/coronavirus
- COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Response and 42 CFR Part 2 Guidance
- Training and Technical Assistance Related to COVID-19
- Tips For Social Distancing, Quarantine, And Isolation During An Infectious Disease Outbreak
World Health Organization information on travel, media resources and other research on COVID-19.
Please share additional resources by emailing email@example.com
To learn more about working with the Department of Psychiatry Coordinating Centers of Excellence, please contact Ruth H. Simera, M.Ed., LSW, Executive Director, Coordinating Centers of Excellence, at 330.325.6670 or firstname.lastname@example.org.