WHALE Employee Recognition Program
The WHALE Employee Recognition program is a University-wide initiative that allows any faculty or staff member the opportunity to recognize another NEOMED employee for exceeding the expectations of one another and our customers.
The following statements define the acronym WHALE to reflect on the Six C’s of the University’s mission and what it means to our faculty and staff:
- Willing: Inclined to lend a caring hand with good intentions and without reluctance
- Helpful: Exercising competence and unselfish treatment to one another
- Altruistic: Desire to strive for a caring work community
- Loyal: Thoughtfully showing character, dependability, and curiosity in all that is done
- Enthusiastic: Executing collaboration through spirited and respectful communications
All nominations received each month are reviewed and one nominee will be selected as the monthly WHALE winner. The selection is based on the winner who has best exceeded the expectations of one another and/or our customers. That monthly winner will be awarded a gift card and their name, along with all nominees, will be listed on The Pulse, and/or other public areas of the University. The nominee as well as their department head will be notified of the nomination.