Preparing students for professional education
HealthSuccess is a highly selective enrichment program for ninth through eleventh grade students who are from groups underrepresented in medicine and pharmacy. The program was developed for those students who are specifically interested in medicine or pharmacy and begin to allow them to learn about these fields early in their education. Students gain college readiness skills, medical and pharmacy school preparation through their participation in various activities and workshops. HealthSuccess programs are typically held monthly from September to May.
Being accepted into medical or pharmacy school is a challenging process. Taking the right courses, maintaining a competitive GPA, performing well on standardized tests, and being involved makes all the difference in the application process.
- Participation in HealthSuccess will allow you to:
- Explore careers in medicine and pharmacy
- Interact with medical and pharmacy students, physicians, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals
- Gain exposure to NEOMED’s associated hospitals and universities
- Develop college readiness skills
Students are expected to attend all events.
The Northeast Ohio region has its new “Best Brain” after Aashi Anne took home first place at the 2019 Brain […]