The Modern Anatomical Sciences (MAS) program at NEOMED provides students with foundational coursework in biomedical sciences coupled with clinical and research training in imaging. Students will learn interprofessionally with graduate students and health professions trainees and be mentored by imaging experts.
To be considered for admission, applicants must:
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree
- Maintained an undergraduate GPA of at least a 3.2 and a BCPM GPA of at least a 3.0
- Complete the NEOMED online admissions application, including payment of the $119 application fee
- Submit an updated career vita (CV)/resume containing contact information, education, employment, scholarly activities, and licensure (if applicable)
- Submit a personal statement (Why do you want to enroll in the MAS program? Why are you an ideal candidate? What are your goals?)
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions that you have taken courses at. This includes both undergraduate and graduate courses
- Submit at least one letter of recommendation
- Be a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States. International applicants are ineligible to apply.