The Master of Modern Anatomical Sciences one-year program providing graduate coursework in biomedical sciences and experiential training in biomedical imaging. The program culminates with a capstone project.
The program is also offered as a Master of Science degree that includes the graduate coursework in biomedical sciences and experiential training in biomedical imaging. The program includes supervised teaching apprenticeships and culminates in a thesis.
Prerequisites for acceptance into the master’s program include:
- Undergraduate GPA of at least a 3.2
- BCPM GPA of at least a 3.0
- Complete the NEOMED online admissions application
- Submit one letter of recommendation
- Submit transcripts
- Submit current curriculum vitae
- Submit personal statement (i.e., why you want to take this program)