Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Below you will find Frequently Asked Questions about the program. To learn the answers to these questions, click on the plus sign or the question text to expand the dropdown. Questions and answers have been grouped under the following topics: Admissions, Financial Aid, Curriculum and More Information.
Applications to the Health-System Pharmacy Administration program at NEOMED must be completed by June 1st.
Applicants will need:
- To have a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree or a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy
- To be a licensed pharmacist or eligible for licensure
- To have a minimum of one year of practice experience, three years of practice experience is preferred
- To have achieved an overall undergraduate/school of pharmacy GPA of 3.0. Candidates with a GPA below 3.0 must successfully take the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) for admission to the program
- To complete the NEOMED online admissions application, including payment of the $95 application fee
- To submit an updated curriculum vitae (CV) containing contact information, education, employment, scholarly activities, and licensure
- To submit a personal statement (Why do you want to enroll in the HSPA program? Why are you an ideal candidate? What are your goals?)
- To submit official transcripts from all institutions that you have taken courses at. This includes both undergraduate and graduate courses
- To submit Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores, if GPA is below 3.0
- To submit three letters of recommendation
Application requirements are also listed here.
Decisions are made approximately 30 days following the application close date. Admission decisions are made by will be made by June 30th.
Classes for the Health-System Pharmacy Administration program will begin in late August.
The Health-System Pharmacy Administration program costs $627 per credit hour, with an additional $11 per credit hour for out of state students. For credit hour information, visit the Health-System Pharmacy Administration Curriculum Webpage.
An applicant’s FAFSA can be submitted prior to application but it is not required to be completed before hand.