The Master of Science program is a fully online graduate degree program providing leadership and management training in health-system pharmacy administration.
The program is also available as an M.S./Residency track for residents accepted into the pharmacy administration residency program at the Cleveland Clinic Main Campus or Cleveland Clinic Akron General Medical Center.
Prerequisites for acceptance into the master’s program include:
- Must have a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree or a bachelor’s pharmacy degree with a minimum of one year of practice experience
- Must be licensed pharmacist or eligible for licensure
- Must have achieved an overall grade point average of 3.0 in a college/school of pharmacy. Candidates with a GPA below 3.0 must successfully take the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) for admission to the program.
- Complete the NEOMED online admissions application
- Submit three letters of recommendation
- Submit transcripts and test scores
- Submit current curriculum vitae
- Submit personal statement (i.e., why you want to take this program)