The Blue Fund is the annual campaign that serves as the driving force behind philanthropy at NEOMED. From support of student scholarships and academic programs to advancements in community health and attracting world class faculty and researchers, the Blue Fund makes it all possible. Employee support of our annual fund is critical to its success, and we are grateful to all our employees for their continued support of our mission.
How Does it Work?
Employee participation in the annual fund can occur in two ways– through unrestricted gifts, which allow us to allocate funds to areas of greatest need, or through restricted gifts, which allow participants to assign their gift to a specific University initiative they are passionate about supporting.
While NEOMED encourages unrestricted donations to allow us the flexibility of allocating funds to the areas of greatest need, employees can choose to restrict their gift to one of the following areas:
- Area of Greatest Need
- College of Graduate Studies Scholarship Fund
- College of Medicine Scholarship Fund
- College of Pharmacy Scholarship Fund
- Diversity Scholarship
- Campus Beautification
- Medical Library General Support Fund
- ORSP Summer Fellowship Fund
- SOAR Student-Run Free Clinic
NEOMED’s COVID-19 Community Relief Initiative
In an unprecedented step, the NEOMED Foundation is committing to raise and allocate at least an additional $100,000 from this year’s Blue Fund to address four specific and immediate needs related to the COVID-19 crisis:
- Expanded mental health services for NEOMED students
- A meal program for local families who are struggling
- Additional funds to address student financial emergencies
- PPE and other supplies for students and the broader community (NEOMED has already donated four pallets of various items to help local communities)
Huntington Bank is matching all NEW and INCREASED donations to the Blue Fund!
Via Payroll Deduction
Donate securely via our online form.
Call the director of annual giving at 330.325.6663.
By Personal Check
Made payable to Northeast Ohio Medical University Foundation and mailed to:
4209 St. Rt. 44
PO Box 95
Rootstown, Ohio 44272