Bylaws & Policies
The Faculty Bylaws are an integral component of faculty governance, providing a uniform mechanism for the development and implementation of academic policy and delineating faculty rights and responsibilities.
The “Appointment, Promotion & Tenure Bylaws” govern tenured and tenure track faculty.
Procedural Appendices which elaborate, clarify and add further detail to these Bylaws may be accessed below.
NOTE: Additional University & faculty policies may found under the Policy Portal as maintained by the Office of General Counsel.
- Appendix B – Appointment, Promotion, and Tenure Bylaws
- Appendix C – University Faculty Code of Professional Conduct
- Appendix D – University Procedures for Sanctions of Faculty including Censure and Dismissal for Just Cause
- Appendix E – University Faculty Grievance Policy and Procedures
- Appendix F – University Procedures for Reviews of Academic Departments and other Organizational Units
- Appendix G – University Standing Committees