- This event has passed.
JAX Webinar: “Essential Tips for New Mouse Researchers”
February 15 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
You are invited to attend the following webinar sponsored by Jackson Laboratories (JAX).
This webinar will overview the following:
- How to easily find mouse strains
- The research value of using proper strain nomenclature in your publications
- How to select the right mouse strain background
- How to choose the best controls
- How to ensure the genetic integrity of your mouse colony
- Cautionary tales from the literature
Please RSVP to Lora Nicholson at email@example.com if you are interested in attending this webinar. Light refreshments will be provided at each webinar.