- This event has passed.
AALAS Webinar: “Bringing Goats and Sheep into Your Research Program”
November 7, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
The webinar will overview the following:
- Why small ruminants are good models for certain projects
- What diseases to exclude and avoid
- How you may be able to use existing facilities and caging to safely house them
- Some of the nuances regarding their daily care; and adequate provision of anesthesia and analgesia
- Walk through a real life example highlighting the importance of proper implementation of pilot animals before jumping full steam into a large study.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending the webinar.
Light refreshments will be provided.