- Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
- Director of Pipeline Programs, Office of Student Success
Fady Abdlrasul, Pharm.D., graduated with his doctorate of pharmacy degree from Northeast Ohio Medical University in 2014. He spent three years working in community pharmacy before becoming an assistant professor. Dr. Abdlrasul is also the Director of Pipeline Programs for the Office of Student Success, where he works closely with high school and undergraduate college students preparing them for a career in pharmacy. Dr. Abdlrasul won the NEOMED Excellence in Service Award in 2021 and was the keynote speaker at the Biomed Science Academy graduation ceremony in 2022.
Area of Expertise/Research Interests
Dr. Abdlrasul’s area of expertise and research areas include over-the-counter self-care products, communication skills for pharmacists, personal and professional development, admissions and pipeline.
Youngstown State University, prerequisite coursework for Pharm.D.Northeast Ohio Medical University, Doctorate of Pharmacy degree, 2014
Pharmacy Skills 1
Pharmacy Skills 2
Personal and Professional Development 1
Personal and Professional Development 2
Advisory Board, Biomed Science Academy
Member, American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
Member, American Pharmacists Association
Member, Ohio Pharmacists Association
Member, NEOMED College of Pharmacy Admissions Committee
NEOMED P1 Preceptor of the Year, 2018
NEOMED Commencement Hooder, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2022
NEOMED Excellence in Service Award, 2021
- Abdlrasul F, Everly L, Amin K, Ivan M, Winar J, Mrofchak M, Radojkovic N. “Impact of Recorded, Asynchronous Admissions Interviews on Holistic and Academic Interview Scores.” American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy annual meeting, July 2022.
- Abdlrasul F, Jenkins L, Tulcewicz P, Graves E, Abbo M. “Prospective Student Values When Selecting a College of Pharmacy to Attend.” American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy annual meeting, July 2022.
- Abdlrasul, F., Everly, L., Amin, K. A., Ivan, M., Mrofchak, M., Winar, J., Radojkovic, N. (2022). Impact of recorded, asynchronous admissions interviews on holistic and academic interview scores. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning, 14(3), 325–328.